Why Study in Australia ?
Government funded UniversitiesDuration for the masters courses in between 1.5 to 2 yrsCompetitive cost for tuitions and living in comparison to other developed countriesAustralian education is recognized worldwideHigh standard of education, good research facilities available with state of the art equipment.Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of course and degreesAustralia has the third largest international student enrollment behind the USA and the UK
Inducement to Choose Australia
- In terms of total area, Australia is the sixth largest country and world’s smallest continent.
- The continent has the booming economy which doesn’t get affected by the world’s economy.
- In the Index of economic freedom, Australia ranked third.
- Australia has 6 states and 2 self-governing territories.
- Australia is a vibrant country with young population.
- Demand and opportunities for skilled people.
- Australia has world class universities with infrastructure and facilities.
Reasons to Study in Australia
- Wide variety of courses and degrees are offered by Australian Institutions.
- Australian education has worldwide recognition.
- Low cost for tuitions and living, compared to other developed countries.
- Government funded Universities.
- The education standards are high with better options and facilities for research.
Education System in Australia
Australian government to ensure that the Australian qualifications are the same throughout the country designed as the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) which represents the same high standard of education.
Australian education system is broadly divided in University and Vocational Education.
Colleges Offer: Certificate Courses, Diploma Courses
Eligibility: IELTS: 5.5 to 6 Bands Course: 10 + 2
TAFES Offer: Diploma Courses, Advanced Diploma Courses, Associate Degree
Eligibility: IELTS: 5.5 to 6 Bands, Courses: 10 + 2
University Offer: Bachelors, Post Graduation, Masters (Work/Research), Ph.D.’s
Eligibility: IELTS: 6 to 7 Bands, Courses : Bachelors / Masters