Europe Student Visa
Europe has to offer an amalgamation of multi-culture from around the world which gives the students to study in a wide cultural environment. Students got to enjoy both, great social life as well as beautiful advanced countries & their advanced cities. They do have positive views about the quality of life & culture in Europe.
Europe has a very systematic education pattern divided into mainly three divisions – primary, secondary and higher secondary education. The European higher education enlists the following degrees as its part; License and License Professional equivalent to Bachelor’s and the Master’s and Doctorate Degrees.
Benefits of Studying in Europe
- France being ranked #3 as the world’s most preferred country for higher education.
- Affordable fees along with opportunities to do internship with top notch companies which can take them a step closer to work permits.
- Students can look for part time jobs during studies.
- Accommodation assistance provided.
- Cheap transportation.
- Students can also apply for European Union Visa without IELTS. It is possible to transfer their credits.
- Around 95% job placements and an equal percentage of Visa Success ratio.
- Employers apply for 2 years job Visa if selected.
- No hassles of police or medical clearance.
Types of Colleges
- Universities education will be in European as well as English language.
- Fees in colleges range from low to high depending upon the ranking.
- In top ranking colleges placement ratio is high.
Annual Tuition Fees
Bachelors – 8000 to 14000 Euros
Masters – 8000 to 18000 Euros
Part Time Work
Weekly 20hours at 9€ per hour
Full Time Work
6 months to 1 year post study full time job search visa.
1 year work permit can be extended upto next 4 years.