Angel EduNext offers immigration services for study, work, and migration purposes. We offer FSW, FSWT,PNP, and AEO for Canada, and GSM for Australia. The basic tenets of this service are as follows:
- Free Assessment of Client Eligibility: Immigration is a tiresome process with a plethora of rules that need years of experience to be understood and worked with. We at Angel EduNext feel that before a client is subjected to the trials and tribulationsof the process, it is essential to assess if there exists an honest possibility of success in thefile. Because no client can know their eligibility in advance, this service is freefor those who are in need of professional help.
- Accurate Assessment of Client Eligibility:It is easy to lead on unsuspecting clients and make them believe that they are eligible for immigration, while knowing at the back of our minds that their file really does not carry enough weight. Our highest-in-industrysuccess rate holds testimony to our ideal of making eligibility assessments to the best of our knowledge.We abhor unethical practices commonly seen in the market when it comes to immigration. Year after year, people are shown dreams of foreign lands and charged high fees for making those dreams come true, when the actual possibility of that happening is nil.
- Support in File Preparation:Once eligibility is assessed we offer extensive help in putting the requisite documents together. It is here that our years of experience in providing immigration services help us to see that the client’s case is made water tight with no room for any rejection.
- Prompt Documentation:Apart from extending support, it is essential that a certain time frame is adhered to, otherwise files and cases can languish in piles for months on end. A service not delivered on time is of no help whatsoever, so we believe in promptness and efficiency to achieve our goals.
- Complete Transparency in Filing Visa Applications:Since we are the via media for the client to reach out to immigration officials, it is of utmost importance that weshare with the client all information that we receive from the other end. A bad news or hurdle may mean a little bit of frustration but the trust that is built as a result of this honesty is invaluable and goes a long way in forming meaningful relationships with our clients.