Why Study in USA ?
The United States uses the accreditation process to give certainty that colleges and all education providers meet the criteria set for assuring the quality and integrity of academics and administrative associated services. USA is home to a large maker of accredited colleges and universities renowned for their superlative quality of education, diverse programs of study and also their flexibility in changing fields of study.
Comment to AIRC.
Benefits of Studying in USA
- Globally renowned higher education institutions.
- Top Ranking Colleges and Universities.
- Very well qualified faculty that ensure quality of education.
- Specialization in deserved area of study.
- Flexible Education System with regard to choice of courses.
- Benefit of conducting quality research programs with resources provided.
- Expensive to cutting edge technologies and excellent research opportunities
- Over 4000 institutions having UG, PG, Master’s and Doctorate Degrees.
- Hub of innovations and inventions.
- Scholarships, fees waiver, financial help in various way to deserving students.
- Permission to work 20 hours a week during semesters and 40 hours a week during vacation.
- Investment in education in the US is investment for a bright, successful career.
- A strong democratic country with great socio economic parameters.
- More than 4500 accredited institutions.
- Various institutions offer higher educational degrees. Liberal arts institutions offer courses in the art, humanities, languages and social & physical sciences.
- Community colleges provide two year associate degree programs which can be used to continue studies for an undergraduate degree or aid students to gain occupational skills for employment immediately.
- Students gain credits for the courses they take and these credits count towards the completion of a program.
- The academic calendar runs from September to May and can be divided into two academic terms of 16-18 weeks considered as semesters, or some schools runs a trimester system of multiple terms of 10-12 weeks.
USA VISA PROCESS
- Undergraduate (Associate & Bachelors – 3/4 Years)
- Post Graduate (Masters/PHD)( 2 Years)
- Get OPT up to 3 Years
Estimated Expenses in USA
- University Fees
- Undergraduate (Associate / Bachelor’s Degree) = USD 10,000 to 25,000 $ (Per annum)
- Post Graduate (Masters) = USD 12,000 to 30,000 $(Per annum)
- Living Expenses : USD 600-700 $ ( Per Month)
- Visa Embassy Fee – Rs 10,880/- (DS 160)
- SEVIS Fee – USD 200 $.
- Medical Reports – Rs. 5000/- (Appx)
- IELTS Exam Fee – Rs.13,250/-
- Courier Charges – If Applicable
- Application Fee – If Applicable
English Proficiency / Subjective Test Requirement
Undergraduate (Associate & Bachelors)
- IELTS: 6 Bands Overall (Not less than 5.5)
- TOEFL: 75/120
- SAT: 1000/1600
Post Graduate (Masters/PHD)
- IELTS: 6.5 Bands Overall (Not less than 6)
- TOEFL: 85-100/120
- GRE: 300+/340 | GMAT: 500+/800
USA STUDENT VISA DOCUMENT LIST
• Harmonium File Folder
• Original Passport
• Academic Documents Original
• IELTS score card
• Funds (35 to 40 Lacs Approx)
– Fixed Deposits
– Provident Fund
– LIC Surrender Value
– Property Valuation
• Transcript- 5 sets
– Parents Pan card & passport copy
– Any Extra Certificates
– Affidavit of Support
• Income Support
– Last 3 years Income Tax Returns
– Get Up To 3 Years Open Work Permit
– Last 6 months saving account statements
– Last 6 month current account statement
– Company Visiting card
– Company Letter head
– Parents Pan card & passport copy
WHY USA WITH ANGEL EDUNEXT?
- Angel EduNext is an AIRC Certified Consultancy
- We have More than 300+ Universities Options Across USA
- We are the most trusted and successful visa consultancy and coaching institute in india empowering people to achieve their goals and fulfil their dreams of settling abroad
- We give our best to each client and make them successful and maintain almost 100% visa success ratio thereby enhancing the goodwill of the company in community of foreign aspirants
- We always provide accurate and genuine guidance
- We always offer total transparency to the clients
- We always keep the client’s future in priority while suggesting options
- Offering quality work and recruiting quality candidates for the institutions abroad
- More than 10 years of counselling and recruiting (settle) students to top institutions in USA
- Thousands of success stories
- Regular visits of representative from top ranked universities & colleges